NOK is open to all creative research projects that relate to Eastern philosophy or Yoga from the Eastern perspective. We are particularly interested in projects whose goal is to research ideas that have the potential to meet the needs of the larger scale community. The project should be designed as a prototype that is easily reproducible.
Please feel free to write a proposal for review for possible funding.
Be sure to include:
• Your hypothesis, clearly stated.
• The community it is projected to benefit.
• Why you are interested in researching this topic.
• Your projected findings.
• How you hope to measure the success of your findings.
• A list of what you feel is necessary to complete this project.
• Who, if anyone, you are conducting the research for.